Time to be giving your best auditions! For 2012 and Pilot Season!
There is that that saying that we all have heard..An Actors Best Audition Is In The Car. On The Way Home!
Its a cute joke, and true too many times.
Until todays deal.
Now, you can prepare anytime, anywhere, and have your best audition right where you want it, in front of the Casting Directors.
- Time to start tuning up the car and at home. Check out The Audition Tune-Up
PERSONAL INTENTION PRESENTS CREATIVE EMPOWERMENT FOR THE ACTOR
with THE AUDITION TUNE-UP!
WHATS THE DEAL?
The First of its kind! The Audition Tune-Up is a Downloadable CD recorded specifically for actors goals and needs.
Actors utilizing this program have reported being significantly more positive, relaxed and inspired throughout the audition process. Resulting in an increase number of callbacks and bookings.
- One Downloadable CD and and E-Book Companion
- OR One CD Mailed to you with E-Book The value price includes 3.50 shipping, as well as the deal price includes 3.50 Shipping.
The Personal Intention series “Creative Empowerment for the Actor”provides affirmation guidance specifically designed to help actors, align with their creative selves and achieve the results they desire.
These Personal Intention Recordings can be listened to in the car on the way to and from auditions, before bed, or even on the treadmill. Actors can now affirm and empower themselves wherever they are.
THE AUDITION TUNE-UP contains specific affirmations designed to empower actors on their way to auditions.
This CD affirms their gratitude, self-worth and their ease and skill as an actor.
Their increased confidence will result in a relaxed, strong performance and the ability to leave each audition trusting they have done their very best work.
CLIENTS OF THE AUDITION TUNE-UP ARE-
- Emmanuelle Chirqui (Entourage, You Don’t Mess With the Zohan)
- Channing Tatum (Stop Loss, Step Up)
- Jenna Dewan (Step Up)
To Name A few…
MANY OTHERS SAY-
- “I gotta tell ya, as crazy as this sounds, since I started listening to the CD about a week and a half ago.I have:
1) Signed with a new manager. 2) Just got called in for "Boston Legal for 2 different parts in one day from my agents.
3) Got a call from NYC today to do a 30 minute magazine interview on my career as an actor/writer… very powerful, positive vibes
happening here, I gotta tell ya!! I have been very into this way of thinking since a young theatre actor in NYC and I truly believe it is a necessary tool for a positive life. I am just so impressed that you were able to tailor it so specifically for the actor and executed it so well: music, voice tone, and all.
-Christian K., LA CA
- “I listened to the “Audition Tune-Up” before my callback for [a major studio’s feature film]. I was very nervous and was pschying
myself out, as all actors do before a big audition. The “Audition Tune-Up” calmed my nerves and made me feel really confident. The callback went phenomenal and I’m testing for the movie tomorrow and doing a chemistry read! I’m going to listen to it again before my screen test! “
-Brittany C., los angeles,Ca
- “Wow! I am an actor in L.A. and have been doing affirmations… It is so great to have something designed specifically for what I do. I listen to the “The Audition Tune-Up” all the time on the way to and from auditions.”
-Jerry R., los angeles, ca
- “My experience listening to the cd has been amazing so far. I so enjoy being reminded to have fun on my way to my audition. That
is why we started acting – because it was fun – and it’s so helpful to remember that on the way in …that way I don’t miss the experience because I’m too tense to be present. Lately my auditions have been so much more peaceful and no matter what happens in the room, I feel so much gratitude to be in this wild game! It’s so fun to get the chance to get up to bat! So many actors aren’t even in the room getting a chance – how wonderful to be in there and able to play pretend! It’s amazing! Thank you for reminding me how much I love this game! It’s been so eye opening to realize how serious it had gotten and how much pressure was involved each time. Now, I go in, I do my job, and I let go. That’s it – it’s actually simple, but very complex to master. This cd has helped me get back to the simplicity of what auditioning is – go in and do the job. That’s it – the rest is out of our control so we might as well have fun while we’re in there! Thank you so much! I can’t wait for auditions now . . .they’ve become fun again!”
-Heather S., LA CA
[Heather just booked an episode of HOUSE]
- “Your cd has been very helpful, teaching me to be more proactive instead of worrying about where my career is going, getting
married, wanting children etc. Keep up the good work inspiring us actors to stay on path.”
-Stacy C, NY NY
ABOUT ITS CREATOR:
In late 1999, Matthew began working in Commercial Casting as a
Session Director, with the primary responsibility of getting the very
best performance out of each and every actor every time. As an
actor himself, Matthew was able to develop unique insight
regarding the challenges performers face every time they walk in to
Matthew developed Personal Intention in 2006 with the mission of
utilizing the power of affirmations to help people live better and
feel better. His latest series of recordings, Creative Empowerment
for the Actor, is specifically designed to address the needs and
challenges actors face every day, providing them with tools that
maximize their success.